Running a successful gym or fitness club comes with its own set of expenses, just like running any type of business in Canada. But the good news is, we can help you get the financing you need to expand, grow, and create the type of fitness center everyone will want to join.
How Can a Business Loan Help Your Fitness Club or Gym?
One of the biggest hurdles to overcome as a business owner is that managing such a facility, particularly one that requires lots of equipment and resources, can definitely be expensive. The financial uncertainty of such an endeavour can weigh heavily on your mind. However, you’re committed to making your fitness club or gym the best in the area. Your clients should call your spot their second home. That’s where a business loan acquired through Loans Canada can be a valuable asset.
Why Loans Canada Should Be Your First Choice
There are numerous reasons why you should pick our company for your business financing needs. Loans Canada can secure your mind and your bank account with the right kind of financing for your fitness club or gym. Some of the advantages we offer are:
- Financial relief from your loan troubles, so you can spend more time concentrating on the health of your business and patrons
- Fast approval times, usually within 48-hours
- Freedom from the complicated screening process of banks and credit unions
- Sensible rates and repayment schedules that are easy to keep up with
- Online applications that are simple to complete and can be accessed from your home or work desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
How a Business Loan Can Raise Your Profit Margin
Once you’ve been approved for your loan, there are plenty of ways you can make your fitness center the go-to place to pump iron. You can use your financing to:
- Hire professional trainers to teach group or solo classes, physiotherapists to provide joint and muscle treatments, nutritionists to give dietary advice, etc.
- Fill your gym with the best equipment on the market (cardio and weightlifting machines, multi-purpose/core training stations, manual weight sets, climbing ropes, punching bag and other boxing paraphernalia, chin-up bars, sleds, etc.)
- Style and/or renovate your fitness areas however you’d like (hardwood floors for studios, padded flooring for weightlifting area, large mirrors, televisions and sound system for cardio area, etc.)
- Install any specialty areas (boxing ring or martial arts practice room, astroturf section, yoga/dance/spin studio, parkour gym, running track, squash courts, etc.)
- Build a swimming pool and jacuzzi area
- Set up a nutrition bar for healthy snacks, juices and protein shakes
- Stylize your locker rooms (lounge chairs/benches, steam room and dry sauna, showers, shaving and hair drying station, lockers, etc.)
- Build and furnish a safe daycare for the children of employees and members
- Build and furnish your reception area (desk, chairs, turnstiles, computers, membership card scanner, file cabinets, fax machine, photocopier, etc.)
- Buy fitness area sanitation supplies (hand sanitizer, cleaning spray for benches and machines, paper towels, etc.)
- Install water fountains, air conditioning, heating, ventilation and other amenities
- Pay to have promotional items manufactured (duffel bags, hats, jump-ropes, t-shirts and sweaters, wristbands, etc.)
Get the Money You Need, Hassle-Free!
When you’re looking for a reliable business loan, you know where to go! Loans Canada is here for all your financing needs. Apply now, it only takes a few minutes. Simply click the link below and you’ll be on your way to success!