Fairstone is Canada’s leading non-bank lender of personal loans, helping customers get the money they need at affordable payments that meet their needs and budget. You can borrow up to $35,000 from Fairstone to consolidate debt into one simple monthly payment, cover unexpected expenses or something else altogether. With 235+ locations coast to coast, and 1,000+ knowledgeable Lending Specialists ready to help, you can trust Fairstone with your borrowing needs. Fairstone also partners with Canadian businesses and automobile dealerships to offer quality consumer financing.
Why Choose Fairstone?
- Your Fairstone Lending Specialist will work one-on-one with you to find you a repayment plan you can afford
- Receive your money as soon as today
- Homeowners can choose a secured loan (backed by the value of their house) to borrow more money and access lower payments compared to an unsecured loan
- Not a homeowner? No problem –unsecured loans are still a great option and come with affordable payments that fit your budget
- Unsecured loans from Fairstone have no pre-payment penalties
- Benefit from a fixed interested rate for the duration of your loan
- Get your loan online from the comfort of your own home in select locations
- Free, online loan quote that won’t impact your credit score
Get a Loan Quote in Minutes
Visit Fairstone.ca to find out how much money you could qualify for, and what your payments might be. No obligation, no impact to your credit score.
How is Fairstone different from other lenders?
How do I apply for a Fairstone loan?
What’s the difference between a secured and unsecured loan?
- Unsecured loan
- Loan amount: Up to $20,000
- Interest rate: 26.99%-39.99%
- Term: 6-60 months
- Prepayment penalties: No
- No homeownership required
- Secured loan
- Loan amount: Up to $50,000
- Interest rate: 19.99%-23.99%
- Term: 60-120 months
- Prepayment penalties: Yes
- Homeownership required
What documents do I need to provide for a personal loan?
- A government-issued ID (ex: driver’s license, Canadian passport)
- Proof of income (ex: latest pay stubs, latest T4, CPP statement)
- Rent verification (ex: lease agreement)
How much money can I borrow with Fairstone?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
Secured Personal Loan
Unsecured Personal Loan
Is Fairstone legit or a scam? See what others have to say.
Quick and Very cordial. Very informative. A lot of good advice. Prince at Longfellow was my contact.
Nice service friendly staff always there to help love dealing with them.
An excellent company. Commendations to my wonderful agent Amira. Highly recommend.
Very fast and friendly service. Super happy with my borrowing experience.
Very fast and polite. I went to the Trenton store, can’t remember his name right now but He was great. Now I can get a boat. Thank you
Denise in the Abbotsford BC branch was very helpful. Received the funds in less than 24 hours from the time I applied online.
I deal with Sherry and Jalyssa at the brandon branch and they are 2 great persons to deal with. Give me all the information needed.
Excellent service with Ellen Dunphy. Very professional.
I had a great experience at the Woodlawn office. Very helpful and I would recommend them to people I know!
Great service go see Erin she will help make your dreams a reality 7071 Bayers road.
These guys are pretty good. I needed a loan to cover some car repairs and I was approved. Bit expensive but it all worked out and I’m happy.
This is a trusted service provider in Canada.
very difficult to deal with
The provider displayed on this page has not endorsed this listing.
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.