On this page...View Provider Services View Provider Reviews Review Widget
Join millions of Canadians who have already trusted Loans CanadaFind A Lender
Who is Fairstone Financial?
Fairstone is Canada’s leading non-bank lender of personal loans, helping customers get the money they need at affordable payments that meet their needs and budget. You can borrow up to $35,000 from Fairstone to consolidate debt into one simple monthly payment, cover unexpected expenses or something else altogether. With 235+ locations coast to coast, and 1,000+ knowledgeable Lending Specialists ready to help, you can trust Fairstone with your borrowing needs. Fairstone also partners with Canadian businesses and automobile dealerships to offer quality consumer financing.
Why Choose Fairstone?
- Your Fairstone Lending Specialist will work one-on-one with you to find you a repayment plan you can afford
- Receive your money as soon as today
- Homeowners can choose a secured loan (backed by the value of their house) to borrow more money and access lower payments compared to an unsecured loan
- Not a homeowner? No problem –unsecured loans are still a great option and come with affordable payments that fit your budget
- Unsecured loans from Fairstone have no pre-payment penalties
- Benefit from a fixed interested rate for the duration of your loan
- Get your loan online from the comfort of your own home in select locations
- Free, online loan quote that won’t impact your credit score
Get a Loan Quote in Minutes
Visit Fairstone.ca to find out how much money you could qualify for, and what your payments might be. No obligation, no impact to your credit score.
How is Fairstone different from other lenders?
How do I apply for a Fairstone loan?
What’s the difference between a secured and unsecured loan?
- Unsecured loan
- Loan amount: Up to $25,000
- Interest rate: 26.99%-39.99%
- 31.99% APR for residents of British Columbia
- Term: 6-60 months
- Prepayment penalties: No
- No homeownership required
- Secured loan
- Loan amount: Up to $50,000
- Interest rate: 19.99%-24.49%
- Term: 60-120 months
- Prepayment penalties: Yes
- Homeownership required
What documents do I need to provide for a personal loan?
- A government-issued ID (ex: driver’s license, Canadian passport)
- Proof of income (ex: latest pay stubs, latest T4, CPP statement)
- Rent verification (ex: lease agreement)