Start Earning With The Loans Canada Affiliate Program
Want to start earning more with your app or website? The Loans Canada Affiliate Program might be just what you need.
– minimum 70% commission share
– instant commission reporting on the majority of referrals
– full transparency using our affiliate portal
– NET 30 commission payouts
– No one else comes close!
Send Referrals By API, Using A Tracking Link, Or With Our iFrame Widget
Signing up as a Loans Canada affiliate is as simple as filling out a short registration form. As soon as you register an account on our partner portal, you can start sending referrals to us using any of the following methods:
- With your own unique tracking link (all referrals that originate from your tracking URL are automatically associated back to your partner account)
- By API (we’ll go out of our way to help you implement our API solution fast)
- Using our best-in-class iFrame widget
Install Our iFrame Widget And Start Earning Even Faster
With just a simple copy and paste, you can embed the entire Loans Canada service suite and offer it to your customers. In other words, you can take advantage of all of our great services and partnerships, and extend our offers to all of your customers, while keeping your visitors on your website and maintaining control of the user experience.
Our iFrame widget can be placed on any webpage or page section, as it is fully responsive and mobile friendly. Check it out:
Learn more about our iFrame widget – and how you can customize it – here.
Track Commissions With Our Partner Portal
Our affiliate program offers full transparency with a robust back-end system that allows you to track your referrals and your commissions, all in one place. Reporting is instant and our affiliates are paid out on a monthly basis.
Who Is This Good For?
If you receive any financial-related traffic on your website, you would benefit from our affiliate program.
We work with a series of partners who leverage our affiliate program in different ways:
- Lenders (to display decline or exit offers to their customers)
- Mortgage brokers (to provide extra services to their customers)
- Bloggers and content creators (to monetize their traffic more effectively)
- Online marketers (so they can focus on marketing worry-free)
- Educational institutions (to provide alternative financing methods to their students)
- Online retailers (to provide alternative financing solutions)
So what are you waiting for? Start maximizing your revenue with our affiliate program today.
For more information on our affiliate program and other partner programs, visit this page.
Rating of 5/5 based on 3 votes.