Are you in the market for a business loan to help cover the cost of running your own dental practice or dental laboratory? Then you’re in the right place. Here at Loans Canada, we pride ourselves in matching business owners from all over the country with the lenders they need to hire the right employees, choose the best supplies, and even tackle tax debt.
The Right Financing is Never Far Away
By running a dental practice or laboratory, you’re on the right path toward a good salary, a stimulating work environment, adjustable hours, and other such benefits. However, managing any self-sustained business is expensive and time-consuming. It takes a lot of capital to keep any medical facility in top shape. Being a dental expert also means you’ll need access to all kinds of equipment and supplies, not to mention a safe space for your patients to feel comfortable. Well, we’re here to let you know how a good business loan can help you solve all those problems.
Helpful Loans For Businesses
If you’re looking to finance or expand your dental practice or laboratory, we can help you access business loans that you can benefit from. Some of the services these loans include, but aren’t limited to:
- Cost-effective payment schedules, adaptable to your business requirements
- Better interest and payment rates
- Simple applications that can be filled out on any computer or smartphone
- Speedier approval times than banks and other financial institutions
- Financing as fast as two days after approval, giving you more time to concentrate on your workspace and patients
Ways a Business Loan Can Help You
Running a dental practice or laboratory is similar to any avenue of medicine in that there are constant expenses to think of. After all, you want to very best for your patients and require top of the line oral-care equipment and the highest quality dental supplies. A business loan is one of the best ways to get all of those things. Here’s how you can use your business loan for the benefit of your practice or laboratory:
- Remodeling your workspace (painting, tiling, decoration, etc.)
- Paying for you or your employees dental and/or technician training
- Covering the cost of advertising (billboards, outdoor signs, newspaper ads, etc.)
- Furnishing your waiting room with comfortable furniture, televisions, etc.
- Moving to a newer, larger location if necessary
- Financing high-quality dental patient chairs
- Hiring new employees (assistants, hygienists, secretaries, etc.)
- Purchasing office equipment and supplies (fax machines, computers, telephones, printers, pens, paper etc.)
- Purchasing dental/laboratory equipment (x-ray imaging machines, overhead lighting, dental compressors, polishing/cleaning units, steam/ultrasonic cleaners, etc.)
- Purchasing dental/laboratory instruments (handpieces/air rotors, surgical tools, lasers, etc.)
- Stocking dental and implant-crafting supplies (local anesthesia, latex gloves, bonding agents, procedural masks, composite resin, toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, etc.)
- Financing new lab coats, scrubs, protective glasses, etc. for both employees and patients.
Submit an application today and be one step closer to getting the funding you need to take your dental practice to the next level. Business loans for all business owners are just a click away.