If you’re a trained pharmacist or you manage an independent pharmacy, then you know that professionalism and selling the right products are keys to success. However, like with any self-sustained business, the right type of financing is also essential. After all, you want to keep your pharmacy up and running smoothly.
With the right business loan, you can not only keep your pharmacy in top shape, your regular expenses will never be a problem again. Hire the right staff, pay the utilities, purchase all the pharmaceutical products you need. No cost is out of reach when you have the right business loan on your side. The good news is, we can help you reach your goals and expand and grow your business by matching you with a great lender who meets all your needs.
Loans Canada Is Dedicated to Your Business
Why choose Loans Canada for your credit referral needs? Because we can swiftly connect you with the right business financing options for you and your pharmacy. There are numerous reasons why our organization is the best. For instance, we’ll help you:
- Get access to easily completed and submitted applications, which you can fill out on any computer or wireless device
- Find reasonable interest rates and payment plans that work well for your finances and won’t inconvenience you as a typical bank’s might
- Receive your necessary funding in as soon as two days
- Focus your attention on your business, not on your debts
What Can Use a Good Business Loan For?
Since there are numerous other expenses to consider when managing a business of any kind, there are surely other ways you can put a business loan to good use, including but certainly not limited to:
- Leasing or building a larger private space, or purchasing a franchise location
- Hiring a licensed contractor to oversee any renovations and make sure the space is up to code
- Paying for a full property/safety inspection
- Getting the required business and medical product distribution licenses
- Stocking your shelves with a wide variety of products and supplies
- Hiring qualified staff for all areas (pharmacists, lab technicians, customer service personnel, managers, etc.)
- Buying proper work attire for your staff (lab coats, smocks, name tags, etc.)
- Buying a surplus of necessary laboratory supplies (disposable gloves/masks, safety glasses, bottles, applicators, etc.)
- Buying the right lab equipment (pill counters, blenders, grinders, etc.)
- Building stylish, multi-section service counters (customer service/cash, prescription pick-up/cash, post office outlet, etc.)
- Buying/building enough large shelving units for all your items
- Installing automatic doors and wheelchair access for clients with limited mobility
- Buying/installing a personal blood pressure monitor
- Hiring a design company to fabricate indoor/outdoor signage (business name, product sections, laboratory/prescription pick-up, etc.)
Get The Loan You Need to Succeed
Having the right loan with the right terms is truly one of the cover stones of a successful business. Fill out an application today and put your plans into action.