Looking for a good business loan to fund your medical supply distribution company? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Loans Canada, we partner with the best business lenders in Canada so you can gain access to the funding you need to grow and expand your company while meeting both your business and financial goals.
Loans Are a Valuable Business Tool
No matter what you need the financing for, from tax debt to purchasing new supplies, we’ve got you covered. A business loan can be a valuable tool on your journey toward success.
The Convenience of Using Loans Canada
Securing a business loan through us is not only easy, it’s just plain convenient. With most banks, your applications can take days, even weeks to process, only to get declined when your financial status is not up to their lending standards. However, when you apply at Loans Canada, you’ll be eligible for:
- A painless application procedure that can be accomplished on any computer, laptop or wireless device
- Cost-effective interest rates and payment plans that won’t drain your savings
- Arrangement of deposited funds as soon as 2 days after your approval
- Since you’ll receive your financing in less than a week, you won’t have to spend so much time wondering when your funds will arrive
What Can You Do With Your Business Loan?
Just about anything, really. You may decide to use your business loan to pay off your various property and sales taxes, as well as financing the cost of the land your distribution location is built on, all of which can definitely be expensive. However, there are limitless other possibilities for the use of your loan, including, but not limited to:
- Finding the right supplier, then financing the cost of overseas and/or cross-country shipping, as well as the packaging and delivery of your items
- Having a surplus of every supply you advertise (surgical tools, canes/wheelchairs and other reduced mobility items, first-aid kits, treatment chairs, instruction manuals, sterilization chemicals, etc.)
- To hire and pay the right amount of staff members, including overtime compensation for weekend and holiday periods (shipping and warehouse personnel, marketing and customer service staff, management, etc.)
- To manufacture advertising items (pamphlets, newsletters, business cards, etc.) and distribute them throughout various medical facilities (senior living residences, hospitals, clinics, dental practices, sports arenas, pharmacies, etc.)
- The costs of buying and maintaining a line of distribution/supply trucks
- Opening multiple locations locally or globally
- Sponsoring local community events and charity organizations (non-profits, marathons, fundraisers, awareness rallies, etc.)
- Remodelling, moving, or expanding your warehouse and/or retail location
- Hiring technicians to install and repair a large assembly line for your warehouse
- Buying the necessary warehouse equipment (forklifts, electric pallets, cargo stackers, rolling ladders, shelving, trolleys, safety gear, etc.)
Get the Money You Need Right Away
When you fill out an application with Loans Canada, you’ll only be a short wait away from having all the financing you need for your medical supply business. Apply today and benefit from the best business loan in town.