Do you own and manage a motel, bed n’ breakfast, or vacation rental? Are you interested in a loan to upgrade your property, complete some much-needed repairs, or maybe invest more in advertising? Loans Canada can help.
Being an owner in the hospitality and tourism industries is a lot of work, but the reward can often be even greater, that’s why it’s so important to invest in the success of your business.
Business Loans You Can Count On
Whether you’re running a motel, B&B or vacation rental company, your regular expenses shouldn’t be a problem that can’t be solved. However, you may currently be wondering if you’ll even have enough capital set aside to protect your vacation spot from financial turmoil. Don’t worry, because Loans Canada is by your side! Use your business loan to finance an infinite number of expenses. Whether you use your loan to take on more employees, fix up your property, or move your business to a new location entirely, with the right type of financing, nothing is out of reach.
How Loans Canada Is Better For Your Business
At Loans Canada, we’re dedicated to helping you find the right financing for all your business needs. Remember, you want to focus on the health of your motel, B&B or vacation rental property, not on the headaches caused by your financial troubles. So, not only can Loans Canada get you connected with solid business financing, we can benefit your hotel in other ways, by offering:
- Cost-effective payment and interest rates
- An application process that’s easy to understand and can be completed over any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Reasonable repayment schedules that will reduce your financial strain
- Rapid receival of requested funds (as few as two days)
- An approval process that’s more simple and less strict than any bank’s
Alternative Uses For Your Business Loan
As we said, any hotel comes with countless expenses that you, as the owner, need to look after. Nonetheless, once you’ve been approved for a good business loan, you can use it in any financial area you see fit, such as:
- Making sure your staff members are always paid on time
- Hiring professional instructors to host tourist activities (yoga/dance classes, hiking, snorkeling/scuba diving, kayaking/canoeing, fishing, winter fun, etc.) and purchasing rental equipment/supplies (kayaks/canoes, paddles, scuba gear, fishing gear, life jackets, skates, snowshoes, toboggans, tennis and other sports equipment, etc.)
- Building/renovating and supplying a restaurant, bar, and kitchen
- Paying to have in-room and in-store items manufactured with your business’ brand (bathrobes, towels, clothing items, bathroom products, linen supplies, etc.)
- Building various outdoor sectors (tennis/lawn bowling/bocce courts, gardens, pools, fountains, walkways, security wall, etc.)
- Purchasing/renewing the required licenses pertaining to your province (business permit, permission to serve alcohol/food, etc.)
- Furnishing your outdoor areas (beach/lawn chairs, picnic tables, parasols, etc.)
- Furnishing your rooms (beds, televisions/digital cable boxes, cabinets/drawers, mini-fridges/bars, bathrooms, personal safes, desks, chairs, nightstands, etc.)
- Building/furnishing any additional areas (lounge, reception desk, storage facilities, casino, games room, tourist activity center, spa, gym, etc.)
- Establishing a shuttle service for airport transfers, outdoor excursions, etc.
- Advertising purposes (pamphlets, public transit billboards, television/radio, etc.)
- If you’re managing multiple vacation rental properties, hiring a cleaning company for pre and post checkout periods.
Get Started Today
If you’re interested in more information or want to get started with the application process right away, click on the button below.