Are you looking to purchase new equipment to upgrade your current setup? Maybe you’re looking to increase your output or want to expand your product list. Whatever your reason for needing new equipment is, you’ve come to the right place. We can help you get the financing you need to purchase the new equipment you want.
How Can Business Financing Help You
No matter what type of business you operate, quality on-site equipment can be pretty expensive. Let’s say you’re trying to furnish your own restaurant, bar, or coffee shop. While you may be able to cover some expenses by yourself, most kitchen equipment (fridges, beverage dispensers, ovens, etc.) can certainly cost a pretty penny. And let’s not forget just how expensive manufacturing equipment can be. This is where a business loan can open so many doors for you and your company. With a business loan from us, you’ll be able to purchase the equipment you need to take your sales to the next level.
The Benefits Loans Canada Provides
While many types of equipment can eat into your business budget, that won’t be a problem when you choose us to for your financing requirements. And, good financing isn’t the only benefit we can provide. In fact, there are plenty of other reasons to pick Loans Canada, including, but not limited to:
- A straightforward application that you can easily fill out from home or work using your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer
- A repayment schedule that is simple to follow and won’t drain your savings
- Competitive payment and interest rates that are financially advantageous
- A less critical approval process that’s faster than with any bank, credit union, or other financial institution (financing can be received in as few as 2 days)
- The chance to spend more time focusing on the needs of your business, because your equipment is financed and ready for use
How You Can Use Your Business Equipment Loan
When you’re a business owner, there are plenty of areas you can use your financing, including to purchase the right equipment to get the job done. Here are just some types of business equipment you can finance with a good loan:
- Medical equipment for clinics, practices, hospitals, etc. (dental equipment, stretchers, examination chairs/tables/lights, x-ray machines, lab equipment, etc.)
- Professional photography equipment for studios or freelance businesses (cameras, tripods, lighting, backdrops, photo printer, etc.)
- Lawn and garden care equipment for landscaping companies (riding mowers, electric or gas-powered hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, etc.)
- Typical equipment for plumbing businesses (air compressors, gas metres, water pumps, etc.)
- High-quality office equipment (computers, photocopiers, fax machines, printers, desks, etc.)
- Basic construction equipment for contractors or roofers (power tools, ladders, scaffolding, etc.)
- Equipment for farming and other agricultural businesses (tractors, ploughs, irrigation systems, balers, etc.)
- Mechanical equipment for auto repair or body shops (vehicle hoists, pipe benders, air tools, pedestal drills, etc.)
- Safety equipment for hazardous jobs (hardhats/helmets, respirators, oxygen tanks, protective goggles, etc.)
- Warehouse equipment (forklifts, assembly lines, shelving units, pallet jacks, etc.)
Get Started on Achieving Your Goals
The time to act is now! Remember, Loans Canada is here to help set you up with the best source of financing for your business equipment. All you need to do is apply below!