One of the main things that both seasoned and novice business owners have in common? The need for financing to help grow and build their companies. If you’re a Canadian business owner and you’re looking to take your business to the help level, we can help. We’ll leverage our years of experience to match you with a lender who meets all your need and can get you the loan you need to succeed.
The Right Financing is Key
Since there are so many different costs to consider as a pet store owner, it’s better if you don’t have to search through your sofa cushions, looking for enough extra money to see your business plan through to its completion. Not only should your store succeed, you should never have to worry about getting where you’re going to get your funding from. You’re in luck, Loans Canada has the solution to your money problems! To learn more about what a good business loan can do for you, keep reading.
Make Loans Canada Your Go-To Source of Business Financing
There are plenty of reasons why you should choose Loans Canada for all your business financing needs. We’ll help you find the best business loans available, as well as offer you many other benefits, such as:
- The necessary time to focus on the success of your store, because your financing can be approved and collected in just 2 days
- Applications that are easy to read and complete on your desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- An approval process that’s more efficient and less scrutinizing than any bank or credit union’s
- Affordable, competitive financing rates
- Payment regiments that won’t leave you high and dry
What Can You Do With Your Business Loan?
Great question! There are many other areas of your pet store that can use some financial attention. You could use your business loan to pay for expenses like:
- Pet-related products and supplies (leashes, collars, chew-toys, aquariums and cages, wood-chips, pebbles, cage and aquarium accessories, water and food dishes, beds, cat litter, travel crates, etc.)
- Pet food of all kinds
- In-house pet care and storage facilities (wall mounted containers, cages, and aquariums, floor model displays, etc.)
- Build and supply a pet grooming and cleaning station
- Hiring an account to manage your financial issues
- Compensating any employees on your payroll
- Leasing the right amount of space for your facility, or moving to a larger location
- Building one or more customer service counters
- Getting animals of all kinds from responsible, humane breeders
- Getting the proper animal pedigree certifications, business permits, and other legal licenses
- Hiring a professional veterinarian to oversee the care of your animals
- Building and supplying an in-house veterinary care clinic
- Establishing an online store for the delivery of pet-related supplies, a blog for pet care tips, advertising purposes, etc.
- Financing uniforms and safety gear for your employees
Want to Get Started Right Away?
As a business owner, you’ve got a ton of different things to consider. So mark one thing off your list and apply today!