Are you a florist shop owner in need of money to fund your business? You’ve come to the right place. Every year we help Canadian business owners all across the country get the funding they need to achieve their goals. Whether you’re looking to expand your inventory or hire the very best employees, we can help match you with the best lender for your unique needs.
Why a Business Loan is the Right Choice
True, managing a florist shop, like any business, can be a challenging financial task. You’ve got to do everything in your power to make sure neither your inventory or business begins to wilt. Don’t worry, because a business loan is the best way to strengthen your finances and take care of all your tough expenses. If you seek out the right financing through Loans Canada, you won’t ever have to stress over money issues again.
The Advantages We Offer
When securing your business loan through our company, you’ll get much more than just the financing you need. There are a ton of advantages to choosing Loans Canada, including, but not limited to:
- Competitive financing and interest rates that are suited to your financial status
- Simple applications that you can fill in on any computer, laptop, or wireless device
- Practical repayment schedules that work for you
- A fast, unbiased approval process that you won’t receive with a typical bank
- Since financing is often received in as little as 2 days, you’ll have more time to concentrate on the health of your shop.
You Can Use Your Business Loan for Much More!
There are plenty of ways that you can make use of your business loan. As the proprietor of your florist shop, chances are you’ve got lots of different expenses to consider. While running a business isn’t always simple or cheap, with the proper financing, you can:
- Start your own website for online presence, marketing, and delivery purposes
- Install a credit/debit card processor and digital cash register
- Buy a delivery van or truck, and customize it with your company logo
- Hire an experienced designer whenever you need to remodel your shop
- Have enough delivery/packaging supplies (pots/containers, floral foam, ribbon/string, greeting cards/envelopes, wrapping material, etc.)
- Build and/or install blooming gardens with hydration and preservative dosing systems
- Buy and install large standing display coolers and shelving units
- Have all the right tools on-hand (pruners, shears, wire cutters, floral snips, spades, trowels, etc.)
- Finance your own or your employees’ floral design education, if necessary
- Maintain extra inventory for busy seasons (Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, etc.)
- If you’re not planning to grow your own flowers, buy your inventory from a reputable grower, farmer, or wholesaler
- If you are growing part of your inventory, have enough planting supplies on-hand (soil, seeds, plant food, fertilizer, etc.)
- Build (or hire a contractor to build) a temperature controlled greenhouse
- To lease the right space and acquire the proper business license
Apply Today and Achieve Your Goals
For the growth of your flower business, Loans Canada is always here to help. Apply now and fulfill your dream of making your florist shop the best in town.