Martin finds out he could have avoided a sky-high interest rate in our latest video collaboration with Matthew Giuffrida.
Most small business require the help of a loan, it’s the nature of the business. Start-up costs, new equipment and payroll are all necessary expenses even when your business hasn’t started to make a profit yet. If you’re currently a small business owner then you’re probably extremely familiar with the world of small business loans, and how they can help you succeed. But have you ever considered taking out a loan to help your customers?
If you run a small business that provides a service like a repair shop or a garage then many of your customers probably owe you money. More often than not repairs on vehicles or other heavy equipment are expensive and practically impossible to pay for with cash up front. This is where you can extend your services and help out your loyal customers. Here’s how it works:
- Your lender will provide you with the cash you need (either that same day or the next) to cover the costs of your customer’s repairs, once the repairs have been completed.
- This will allow your customers who cannot afford to pay the full amount upfront to spread their payments out over a longer period of time, typically 6 to 12 months.
- You’ll be able to help out your valued customers, take on more repairs and successfully grow your business.
Loyal customers are the backbone of any well run business, whether it’s a repair shop or not. Keep your loyal customers happy and help bring in new ones by extending your services and making sure everyone gets what they need.
How a Loan Will Benefit Your Customers.
Your customers are the reason why you have a business and we know that providing them with the best service possible is your number one goal. Here’s how providing financial help will benefit your customers:
- Your customers will be able to get the repairs they need without worrying about making a large payment upfront.
- Your customer’s will be happy to come to you for all their repair needs because they know that financial assistance is an option.
How a Loan Will Benefit You.
Working out payment plans and providing financial help obviously benefits your customers but did you know that you and your business will benefit just as much if not more?
- You’ll grow your client base because you can provide your customers with the services they want.
- You’ll be able to take on more repairs and grow your profit.
- You’ll never have to turn away customers again because of cash flow problems.
- You’ll build new and positive relationships with your valued customers.
Building a successful business means providing your customer with the services they need and want and making sure they’re taken care of. Apply today for a loan that can benefit both you and your loyal customers.
Rating of 1/5 based on 1 vote.
Largest Lender Network In Canada
Save time and money with Loans Canada. Research and compare lenders before you apply. Share your experiences with Canada's top lenders.
goPeer — Helping Consumers Achieve Financial Freedom by Connecting Canadians Looking For Financing With Canadians Looking to Invest
goPeer is Canada's first consumer peer to peer lending platform and connects creditworthy Canadians looking for a loan with everyday Canadians looking...