Eveything you need to know about sending and receving Interac e-Transfers and how to deal with errors if you make a mistake.
Loan Express Reviews, Ratings And Fees 2020
Mackenzie, British Columbia
Loan Express is a payday lender in Canada that was first established in 2006. With over 15 years of experience in the lending industry, they know how to get you a cash advance quickly. They provide these advances in the form of small loans with short terms of 14 days. They accept applications every day of the year (24/7) so you can apply the day you need some extra funds. With their minimal requirements people from all walks of life, even those with bad credit, are welcome to apply with Loan Express. Whether you need some cash for an emergency, a large purchase, or simply to make ends meet, Loan Express will get you the money no matter where you are in Canada.
How Do You Get a Payday Loan with Loan Express
Applying for a payday loan is a fairly simple process. Most applicants take between 5 – 20 minutes to complete the application form depending on how well you’ve prepared. At Loans Express the entire application process is done online. You don’t have to wait in line at a branch or go through any formal process. Simply fill out their 1-page long online application form with the following information:
- Personal Identification – You will have to provide your name, address, contact information, and SIN number.
- References – You’ll need to provide references when applying. They can be a family member or friend. You’ll have to provide their whole name and phone number.
- Income Details – Depending on your income source, you’ll have to provide certain details regarding how much you receive, by who, and more.
- Direct Deposit Banking Information – Bank name, transit number, account number.
If your application is approved you will receive your requested funds by the next business day. You can also opt to use Loan Express’s online bank verification if your bank supports it. This method will allow you to receive your loan through an e-transfer within 5 minutes of signing your loan agreement.
What Do I Need to Qualify for a Payday Loan with Loan Express
In general, Payday lenders have very low requirements. Loans Express is no different, to qualify for a loan, you must meet the following criteria.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have an active bank account that is at least 30 days old.
- You must have an income that is directly deposited into your bank account.
Keep in mind that the amount you qualify for is determined by your income level. For example, you may only qualify for $300 even if you need $700.
What Type of Income Does Loan Express Accept?
Aside from the traditional income you get from employment, Loan Express accepts income from many other sources including Canada Child Benefit (CCB), Pension, Disability benefits, and any other government benefits. However, these payments must be registered as direct deposit and must be paid periodically to be accepted.
As a side note, income from employment will only be considered if you have been employed for at least 2 months. Depending on your position, some employment income may only be considered if you have been employed for at least 6 months.
Can I Get a Payday Loan if I Have Bad Credit?
Yes, in general, payday lenders don’t check your credit score. They simply need to know your employment stability and income level to grant you a loan. In fact, payday loans are catered to people who have bad credit scores. So, don’t worry about having bad credit when applying for a payday loan.
What Makes Loan Express Different from Other Payday Lenders?
Loan Express has a unique feature that makes it excel at providing fast and immediate loans. This feature allows you to request and receive a loan at any point in time immediately. To access this feature you simply need to create an account with them and fill out your information. With your file on hand, you can request money and receive it when you need it. So when you’re faced with a financial emergency that requires money then and there, Loans Express can help.
How Much Does it Cost to Get a Payday Loan with Loan Express
When taking a loan out with Loan Express you must be aware of the costs involved because it can very easily cost more than you can afford. In general, you must ask your lender to clarify the following costs:
- APR – Understanding how much interest you’ll have to pay by your due date is essential in knowing if you can afford the loan. Depending on which province you live in, the maximum a lender can charge you for a $100 dollar loan will differ. But in general, it can cost between $15 to $25 for every $100 borrowed with a 2-week term.
- Repayment Term – Payday loans have a typical repayment period of 2-weeks to a month. The inability to repay your debt within that period will cost you greatly in fees and interest.
- NSF Fees – If you have doubts about your ability to repay within the repayment period, you should be aware that insufficient funds will lead to NSF fees which you’ll be charged by not only your bank but likely your lender as well. This can you up to $45 with banks and up to $50 by your lender.
- Late Payment Fees – In addition to that, your lender may even charge you late payment fees.
Can I cancel my Loan Express loan?
Is a payday loan the right option for me?
Can I apply for two payday loans if I need more money?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
|-||18 years of age or older Active bank account for last 30 days Steady income Paid via direct deposit||Government-issued ID Proof of income|
Is Loan Express legit or a scam? See what others have to say.
Excellent customer service!!! Fast, friendly, and when you need money now, they get it to you!
This is a trusted service provider in Canada.
The provider displayed on this page has not endorsed this listing.
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.