Having to deal with unexpected auto repairs is stressful enough – not having the money for it can make it that much worse.
With auto repair financing, you can qualify for up to $5000 to put towards your car repairs, with easy-to-manage, fixed, monthly installments. Loans Canada will help match you with a lender in your area that can offer a personalized auto repair loan that meets your needs.
How Does it Work?
Once approved, the mechanic you worked with is paid the total cost of the repairs and then you can set up automatic monthly installments, with your lender, to pay off your repairs over the length of the term.
Do I Qualify?
- Amount requested must be between $500 – $5,000
- Amount of repairs cannot exceed the liquidation value of the car
- You must be employed for a minimum of 6 months
- Your bank account has been active for at least 3 months
Note: You may still qualify even if there is an existing lien registered against your car!
What Repairs Are Covered?
The great thing about this program is that it’s completely customizable which means you can cover the cost of just about any type of repair, including but not limited to:
- Break replacement
- Broken suspension
- Faulty exhaust
- New winter or summer tires
- Engine repairs or replacement
- A transmission that’s unreliable
- Broken tail light
- A bumper that’s not holding on anymore