Cash 4 You Reviews, Ratings And Fees 2020
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 9 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 5 pm
If you’re an Ontario resident looking for an easy source of quick financing, the Cash 4 You lending chain might be worth checking out. Cash 4 You is an established finance company in Canada since 2001. They are a licensed lender and have 100+ physical locations across Ontario. They have helped millions of Ontarians with their financial needs through customized financing solutions. The currently offer the following services:
- Installment loans
- Payday Loans
- Cheque Cashing
- Western Union transfers
Their core value is bringing happiness to their customers by providing solutions that will “wow” them.
Do I Qualify For an Installment Loan With Cash 4 You?
In order to qualify for an installment loan with Cash 4 You, you’ll need to meet these basic requirements:
- You must be a resident of Ontario
- You must be 18+ years old
- You must have a steady income
- You must have a bank account that is open and used by you
What Documents Do I Need to Apply for an Installment Loan?
The very least you’ll need to be approved for an installment loan with Cash 4 You is a valid government-issued photo ID and proof of income.
How Do I Apply?
Getting a loan from Cash 4 You is a simple process. Simply fill out an application online regarding some personal and income-related information. If you provide all your details properly, you get your money the same day in-store. You just have to wait for Cash 4 You to verify your details. Once verified you can go in-person to your local Cash 4 You to pick up your cash.
Benefits of Choosing Cash 4 You
When trying to decide which lender to borrow money, it’s important to look at what differentiates the lenders. At Cash 4 You, there are a number of reasons you may choose them.
- They provide hassle-free cash of up to $15,000
- Excellent credit is not a requirement. Cash 4 You provides customized solutions, so no matter what financial situation you may be in, there’s a solution for you.
- Unlike online lenders, Cash 4 You have 100+ locations across Ontario that you can visit.
- Cash 4 You prides itself on providing its clients with clear terms and conditions. They claim to have no origination fees, closing costs, add-on insurance fees or prepayment penalties.
- Cash 4 You is convenient. They provide the best of both worlds with its online and in-person application options. It gives applicants the opportunity to choose whichever method feels the safest and most comfortable to them.
- When you take out an installment loan from Cash 4 You, your on-time payments will help build your credit
What Fees Are Associated With a Cash 4 You Loan?
Since there are no origination fees, closing costs, costly add-on insurance fees, or prepayment penalties, the main cost of an Installment Loan is the APR and repayment period of the loan. At Cash 4 You the APR for an installment loan is 46.93%. Meaning the cost of borrowing $1000 with a 12-month repayment term at an APR of 46.93% would be $268.77.
How do I repay my Cash 4 You loan?
Can I get a loan from Cash 4 You if I have bad credit?
Do I have to provide collateral?
When will I receive my funds from Cash 4 You?
Can I make extra payments to pay off my loan faster?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
|$1,000 - $15,000||Ontario resident 18 years of age or older Steady income Active banking account||Valid government-issued ID|
Is Cash 4 You legit or a scam? See what others have to say.
Great lenders, have not had any issues.
I had a great experience at the Cash4u in Ajax. Alisha is really great with the customers.
Went to Oshawa branch 1208 Simcoe St. the person who helped me Louisa was very efficient she got the loan very quickly for me.
The lady ferosa was an efficient officer at the branch 2082B Lawrence ave, she got the loan very quickly for me.
Cash for you has the best service ever.
They are terrible, bad service, hidden fees. Nothing but liars!! DO NOT USE THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!
This is a trusted service provider in Canada.
Horrrible. Misleading people. Will approve you to just send you in circles. Went to Money Mart instead. Do the same!
The provider displayed on this page has not endorsed this listing.
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.