Score-Up Reviews, Ratings And Fees April 2021
How Does Score-Up Help Rebuild Credit?
Score-Up helps you build credit by providing you access to a number of different credit-building services. The four main services it offers are:
- Credit monitoring and alerts
- Access to Score-Up’s Point Deduction Technology
- Errors and Omission Tracking
- Target Score Simulator
Credit Monitoring and Alerts
With Score-Up you can monitor your progress through its monthly reports and alerts. It provides information regarding your progress and real-time recommendations on how you can improve your credit score further. Moreover, you can access your credit score once a month to measure your progress.
Access to Score-Up’s Point Deduction Technology
Score-Up’s Point Deduction Technology software analyzes how your credit score points are affected. Based on the data they find, they are able to assign the number of points you can gain or lose based on different actions. These actions include purchases, payments, non-payments, extra payments, and other actions that can affect your credit score. With this information, Score-Up is able to create a credit-building strategy that will help you meet your credit score goals.
Errors and Omission Tracking
Score-Up also has built-in tracking software that will detect any errors or omissions in your credit report that may be affecting your credit score. With it, you can rest assured that the score you have is well reflected and free of any errors.
Target Score Simulator
When you subscribe with Score-Up, you will also have access to their Target Score Simulator which allows you to simulate each action before implementing it in real life. This allows you to see how many points you may gain or lose from a particular action. Moreover, it can help you understand which debts to pay off first and which actions will help you gain the most points quickly.
What Is The Score-Up Process Like?
Score-Up’s process can be broken down into three steps.
- Choose a plan based on your needs – Subscribe to a payment plan that works with your budget and goals.
- Create a credit score goal – using Score-Up’s point deduction technology and its other credit-building features create a credit score goal. Score-Up will recommend exactly what debts you should pay off and by how much, to gain the maximum amount of points each month.
- Monitor your progress – with Score-Up’s monthly reports and real-time recommendations, you can continue working toward better financial wellness.
What Documents Do You Need To Use Score-Up?
To sign-up for Score-Up, all you need is your basic personal information and your credit or Visa Debit card.
To use Score-Up, you’ll need the following documents:
- 2 pieces of government-approved ID
- Your credit report
- A void cheque
- Must have three emergency contacts
- Automated bank statements
How Much Does Score-Up Cost?
Score-Up’s price comes in a multi-tiered payment plan. Based on your needs, you can choose any one of the following plans:
- $29.99/month – Monthly Subscription Plan
- $71.99/month – 3 Month Subscription Plan
- $134.99/month – 6 Month Subscription Plan
- $241.20/month – 12 Month Subscription Plan
All subscription plans come with a monthly credit score, credit monitoring, error tracking, and access to Score-Up’s revolutionary Point Deduction Technology, Target Score, and Budget Simulator. Please note that only customers that pay with a credit card can access the discounted bundles.
What Are The Pro’s and Con’s
|Provides access to a number of different credit score building software (ex: point deduction technology, target score simulator), that you can’t get anywhere else.||Cost may be prohibitive for certain consumers.|
|Increases your credit score precisely and measurably through real-time recommendations.|
|Score-Up helps you gain access to traditional credit products 50% faster than other credit building products.|
Is Score-Up the right product for me?
How is Score-Up different from other credit building products?
How high can I boost my credit score with Score-Up?
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
Monthly Subscription Plan
3 Month Subscription Plan
12 Month Subscription Plan
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.