Score-Up Reviews, Ratings And Fees January 2021
How Does Score-Up Help Rebuild Credit?
Score-Up helps you build credit by providing you access to a number of different credit-building services. The four main services it offers are:
- Credit monitoring and alerts
- Access to Score-Up’s Point Deduction Technology
- Errors and Omission Tracking
- Target Score Simulator
Credit Monitoring and Alerts
With Score-Up you can monitor your progress through its monthly reports and alerts. It provides information regarding your progress and real-time recommendations on how you can improve your credit score further. Moreover, you can access your credit score once a month to measure your progress.
Access to Score-Up’s Point Deduction Technology
Score-Up’s Point Deduction Technology software analyzes how your credit score points are affected. Based on the data they find, they are able to assign the number of points you can gain or lose based on different actions. These actions include purchases, payments, non-payments, extra payments, and other actions that can affect your credit score. With this information, Score-Up is able to create a credit-building strategy that will help you meet your credit score goals.
Errors and Omission Tracking
Score-Up also has built-in tracking software that will detect any errors or omissions in your credit report that may be affecting your credit score. With it, you can rest assured that the score you have is well reflected and free of any errors.
Target Score Simulator
When you subscribe with Score-Up, you will also have access to their Target Score Simulator which allows you to simulate each action before implementing it in real life. This allows you to see how many points you may gain or lose from a particular action. Moreover, it can help you understand which debts to pay off first and which actions will help you gain the most points quickly.
What Is The Score-Up Process Like?
Score-Up’s process can be broken down into three steps.
- Choose a plan based on your needs – Pay using your Credit and Visa Debit card or start building your credit with the 0% interest tradeline financing subscription.
- Create a credit score goal – using Score-Up’s point deduction technology and it’s other credit-building features, Score-Up will recommend exactly what debts you should pay off and by how much to gain the maximum amount of points each month.
- Monitor your progress – with Score-Up’s monthly reports and real-time recommendations, you can continue working toward better financial wellness.
What Documents Do You Need To Use Score-Up?
To sign-up for Score-Up Lite, all you need is your basic personal information and your credit or Visa Debit card.
To use Score-Up’s Boost, Plus, and Premium Plans, you’ll need to the following documents:
- 2 pieces of government-approved ID
- Your credit report
- A void cheque
- Must have three emergency contacts
- Automated bank statements
How Much Does Score-Up Cost?
Score-Up’s price comes in a three-tiered subscription plan. Based on your needs, you can choose any one of the following Booster plans:
- $29.99/month – Lite
- This plan includes access to your credit score once a month, plus credit monitoring, error tracking, and access to Score-Up’s revolutionary Point Deduction Technology, Target Score, and Budget Simulator.
- $49.99/month – Boost
- This plan includes everything from the Lite plan plus 2 Score-Up Coaching Sessions to help you fully utilize the software to hit your credit score goals.
- $66.99/month – Plus Plan
- This plan includes everything the Lite plan has to offer plus 4 Score-Up Coaching Sessions with one of Score-Up’s experts.
- $99.99/month – Premium Plan
- This plan includes everything the Lite plan has to offer plus 12 Score-Up Coaching Sessions with one of Score-Up’s experts.
You can pay for Boost Lite using your credit or Visa Debit card plus with Score-Up’s Boost, Plus, and Premium plans, you can take advantage of a 0% Boost Subscription Tradeline Financing, which you can pay bi-weekly. Each payment you make will be reported to the credit bureaus which will help build your credit score.
What Are The Pro’s and Con’s
|Provides access to a number of different credit score building software (ex: point deduction technology, target score simulator), that you can’t get anywhere else.||Cost may be prohibitive for certain consumers.|
|Increases your credit score precisely and measurably through real-time recommendations.|
|Score-Up helps you gain access to traditional credit products 50% faster than other credit building products.|
Is Score-Up the right product for me?
Is Score-Up a loan?
How is Score-Up different from other credit building products?
How high can I boost my credit score with Score-Up?
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
Boost Plus Subscription Plan
|$66.99 per month|
Boost Premium Subscription Plan
|$99.99 per month|
Boost Subscription Plan
|$49.99 per month|
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.