Join millions of Canadians who have already trusted Loans CanadaFind A Lender
Marble Financial is a company that was established in 2016. It is comprised of financial technology experts whose goal is to empower Canadians and help them reach their optimal financial health. Through their MyMarble platform, Marble Financial offers Canadian’s solutions that can help them rebuild their credit.
What Is MyMarble?
MyMarble is a financial wellness platform that uses AI to provide recommendations and plans to help you take action to improve your financial health. MyMarble’s recommendations are personalized and data-driven which means that they will accurately fit your lifestyle. This, in turn, will empower you to follow your step-by-step financial plan and see real improvements in your financial health. Based on your unique financial journey and your goals, you can choose the MyMarble Community or MyMarble Premium plan.
Learn From Marble – Financial Literacy Platform
Maestro is a free online platform where you can access different courses that can better your financial understanding. There are 25 modules that will help you learn about major financial topics such as budgeting, debt, and credit. Moreover, all the material was designed with the consumer in mind and offers practical skills that you can apply in real life.
MyMarble Premium’s Point Deduction Technology
Point Deduction Technology is available to those consumers who choose to sign-up for MyMarble Premium. MyMarble Premium combines an AI-driven solution that provides personalized recommendations to specifically help you improve your credit score. Machine learning, AI, and Point Deduction Technology© are used to create a personalized and accurate path to success, that allows you to reach your credit goals, whatever they may be.
Fast-Track Consumer Proposal Exit Loan
Marble also offers debtors the opportunity to exit their consumer proposals with a FastTrack loan that can put them back on the path toward a brighter financial future and a better credit score. Their FastTrack loan is meant to help you exit an active consumer proposal by financing your payments as early as possible. In fact, their goal is to get you debt-free within 24 months. Moreover, the Fast-Track Loan comes with interest rates between 18.99% to 24.99% and they help you manage any legal documentation.
To qualify for Fast-Track, you need:
- To be the age of majority in your province (18-19+)
- Government-issued ID
- Proof of steady employment and income (paychecks, etc.)
- At least 12 months of good repayments listed on your credit history
- Most recent bank statements
- Your proposal’s schedule and payout details (from an Insolvency Trustee)
The Secured Future Credit Plan
The Secured Future Credit Plan is not a cash loan – it’s a savings program and a tool to help improve credit. This program is designed with the consumer in mind It has created a credit improvement solution that is not only affordable but also helps you save some cash. With the Secured Future Credit Plan, the monthly payments you make will be reported to both the credit bureaus (Equifax & TransUnion), which in turn will help improve your credit.
Moreover, each payment you make will be contributing towards building your own savings fund. By the end of the program, you’ll have saved up $2,000 or $3,000 cash (depending on the saving option you choose), which you can withdraw with no fuss.
T&Cs apply. Find out more at MyMarble.
The Secured Future Credit Plan Features
|Saving Options||$2,000 or $3,000|
|APR||23.0373% – 27.3390%|
|Fees||$400 – administration fee|
|Eligibility Plus Documents Required||– Must be a BC or Ontario resident |
– Must be the age of majority in your province
– Must have a government-issued ID
The Secured Future Credit Plan Example
|Unsecured Loan Amount||$2,400||$3,400|
|APR (Includes $400 administration fee)||27.3390%||23.0373%|
|Term||36 months||36 months|
How To Qualify For MyMarble?
MyMarble is an online platform that is available to all Canadians excluding Quebec. You must be the age of majority or above in your respective province or territory.
How Much Does MyMarble Cost?
MyMarble has two different plans to choose from. You can sign-up monthly, or for 3 months (save 10%), 6 months (save 15%), or 1 year (save 25%). You can find more about pricing at mymarble.ca.
- Freemium – Free
- MyMarble Premium (Includes Point Deduction Technology) – $29.99
What’s The Difference Between The MyMarble Premium Plans?
Regardless of where you are in your financial journey, MyMarble has a plan that can help you achieve your financial goals. Choose between the MyMarble Community and MyMarble Premium plans. Each of these options includes access to Learn from Marble, Explore & Learn, your credit score and summary, a budget analysis, and credit and banking insights.
MyMarble Community – Free
Get inspired, feel empowered and share your experiences with the MyMarble community. Gain access to your credit score, receive a breakdown of your monthly income and explore your recommendations to help you improve and understand your finances. Begin by taking our quiz, access your personalized journey with Explore, and improve your financial literacy with Learn from Marble. The Marble Community is here whenever you need us.
Premium – $29.99 per month
With the MyMarble Premium Plan, you’ll have access to advanced recommendations which will help you reach your goals in the quickest way possible. You’ll also get access to our Point Deduction Technology© to help you improve your credit score. The goal of this technology is to make sure you work within your budget and lifestyle to create a target credit score that is attainable to achieve based on your credit history and financial plan.
Point Deduction Technology©, Points and Budget Simulators are used to analyze your credit report to create a fast and clear path to build your credit score. Real-time recommendations can be used to change your financial habits and help positively affect your credit score. With MyMarble Premium you will also gain access to your credit report.
What Positive Features Does MyMarble Have?
Here are a few positive things MyMarble has to offer:
- The MyMarble Dashboard – Where you’ll find everything you need to achieve your financial goals. You connect your bank account and choose between the four Premium Plans and then gain access to the tools you need to improve your credit and overall financial health.
- AI technology – Regardless of the plan you choose, MyMarble’s AI technology provides you with monthly reports, helps you track your historical spending trends, and even allows you to track your monthly credit score. Furthermore, based on the plan you choose (MyMarble Community or Premium) you will receive recommendations (Beginner or Master) for steps tale to improve your finances and reach your goals.
- Point Deduction Technology – If you choose the MyMarble Premium Plan you will have access to their point deduction technology. This not only provides you with your credit score but gives you personalized advice on how to build your credit score point by point. You’ll have a clear path to follow, be provided with specific recommendations, and be able to track your progress so you can see how your actions are benefiting your finances.
What Are The Benefits Of The Learn From Marble Courses?
- Online courses – With any MyMarble plan you’ll have access to online courses that focus on personal finance topics, debt, credit, budgeting, planning for your future and handling money stress.
- Quizzes – Each of the 25 different modules have quizzes to test what you’ve learned.
- Expert information – The Learn from Marble courses have all been designed by personal finance experts with years of experience in the industry.
What Are The Benefits Of Fast-Track?
- Exit your consumer proposal early – MyMarble’s Fast-Track loan allows consumers to pay off their consumer proposal sooner than expected. Interest rates are lower than average (18.99% to 24.99%) and they are there to help with every step of the process including managing legal documentation.
- Get back to mainstream banking – When you exit your consumer proposal you can start improving your overall financial health which means that you’ll be able to get approved at major banks and credit unions if you require access to new credit and loans.
- Start improving your credit score – A consumer proposal greatly affects your credit score. Exiting it sooner rather than later means you can start working toward improving your credit right away.