On this page...View Provider Services View Provider Reviews Review Widget
Join millions of Canadians who have already trusted Loans CanadaFind A Lender
Who is North’n Loans?
North’n Loans is a loan brokerage in Canada that aims to match consumers looking for financial help with payday loans. They have been in the lending industry since 2012 and have been making it easier for Canadians to get the money they need when they need it most. In fact, they have served over two hundred thousand Canadians since their establishment. No matter where you live, North’n Loans will help match you with a lender that best meets your needs.
What Is The North’n Loans Loan Process Like?
Getting a loan from North’n Loans is a quick and simple process that can be done completely online. Apply and receive your loan all from the comfort of your home. This whole process can be explained in 3 easy steps.
- Fill out the application form
- Wait for North’n Loans to match you with a lender. Once matched, that lender will contact you with details of the loan agreement, which you can decline or accept with an e-signature.
- If accepted, you’ll receive your funds by the next business day.
Those who don’t qualify for a loan will be notified that they have been declined.
Am I Eligible For a Payday Loan?
Before applying there a few general requirements all applicants must have in order to be considered for a loan. That includes the following:
- You must be a legal citizen of Canada.
- You must be at least the age of majority in your province of residence.
- You must have a steady income source.
- You must have an active bank account.
What Information Is Required During The Application Process?
To apply for a payday loan through North’n Loans you must fill out their online application form. It is a short form that requires you to provide information regarding your personal, employment and bank details.
- Personal – The first part of the form will ask you to provide your name, address, date of birth, and contact information. You’ll also need to provide your social insurance number.
- Employment – The second part of the form involves providing details of your income such as how much you make when you get paid, and where does it come from (employment, pension, benefits, etc).
- Banking – Lastly, you’ll need to add your bank account details for repayment. This includes your bank name, bank account number, branch number, and institution number.
Are There Any Fees Associated with Using North’n Loans Brokerage Service?
North’n Loans is not a lender but a brokerage that simply matches consumers with a payday lender that is willing to loan to them. It is a free service and no fees are charged for using their service.
However, it is important to be aware of the potential fees you may be charged by the lender they match you with. Some fees to look out for are administration fees, origination fees as well as other potential fees such as NSF fees and late payments fees.
Is North’n Loans Right for You?
Whether North’n Loans is the right service for you depends on your needs. To help you decide, we’ve listed the pros and cons of using North’n loans.
|The loan application process is fast and easy.||You can only receive small loan amounts that range between $100 – $1,500.|
|They accept consumers no matter their credit score or previous “black marks” such as bankruptcy, collections, or deb.||Payday loans are the most expensive way of borrowing due to the high-interest rates and fees charged.|
|No credit check loans||It’s easy to fall into the payday loan trap.|
|The entire loan process is done online.|
|North’n Loans does the research and legwork required to find a loan.|