Motusbank Reviews, Ratings And Fees July 2021
- Monday to Sunday 8 am - 12 am (EST)
Motusbank is a digital banking system in Canada. They have created an online service where you can perform all your banking activities online. From chequing to savings to borrowing to investing, you can do it all online with Motusbank. If you’re looking for some extra funds to purchase a new car, consolidate your debt, renovate your house or simply make a large purchase, Motusbank has credit products that can help. Motusbank offers personal loans, personal lines of credit, secured lines of credit and mortgages.
What’s the difference between a mortgage and a secured home equity line of credit?
Should I get a fixed-rate or variable-rate mortgage?
What documents do I need to apply for a mortgage?
- Proof of identification
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- T1 tax forms
- Letter of employment
- Bank account information
- List of your assets and liabilities
- Savings or statement of investments form the last 90 days
- Proof of sale – of the existing property
- Withdrawal from RRSP through the Home Buyer’s Plan
- MLS listing
- Description of property
- Purchase and sale agreement
- Property tax estimate
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents