The Loans Canada team sits down with Gary Schwartz of the Canadian Lenders Association to talk about open banking.
Money Line Capital Reviews, Ratings And Fees September 2021
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 8:30 pm EST
- Saturday to Sunday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
When you work with Money Line Capital, you’ll be able to choose from a number of different leasing and financing options, any of which you can use to access the machinery, vehicles, and other equipment that your business needs. First established in 2014, they offer a 95% approval rate during their application process, so it’s even possible for borrowers with bad credit or recent bankruptcies to receive funding. Check out their website for additional information or set up an appointment at their head office in Mississauga, Ontario.
How to Qualify With Money Line Capital
Some equipment and vehicles can cost a lot to finance, which is why there will be a few different requirements when you apply with Money Line Capital. Although the exact documents you need may vary depending on what service you’re applying for, there are a few ways to qualify for the best financing or leasing terms and interest rates, such as:
- Be a Canadian resident over the age of 18
- Be a permanent resident of Ontario
- Have a business with a solid revenue
- Have good business credit
- Have an active business bank account
- Pay off any outstanding debts
- Be discharged from any consumer proposals or bankruptcies
If you’re running a startup, if you have bad credit, or if your business has gone through recent debt problems, you can still qualify for equipment financing or leasing from Money Line Capital. That said, the conditions above are just some of the ways to receive the best conditions for your loan or lease deal.
What Documents Are Necessary When Applying With Money Line Capital?
To become an eligible client of Money Line Capital, you must first complete your application, which can be done online or over the phone during their service hours. You can also make an appointment to visit with a customer representative at their main office in Brampton or send them an email for more information.
When you apply for equipment financing or leasing through Money Line Capital, you will have to provide the following personal and financial documents:
- A piece of government-issued photo identification (driver’s license, etc.)
- Your most recent 3 months of commercial bank statements
- A completed credit check application
- Details about your existing assets (properties, vehicles, etc.)
As mentioned, the exact documentation you’ll need to qualify will depend on which product you’re looking for. You may be asked for other personal and financial information when you actually apply. Nonetheless, Money Line Capital can give you a free no-obligation quote, so you can decide whether their conditions work for you.
What Money Line Capital Equipment Financing and Leasing Can Offer You
Simply put, equipment financing is meant to help you purchase the tools, vehicles, and heavy machinery that your business needs over time, while leasing helps you rent them for a specific period. Here are a few features that both these services can offer you:
- Financing or leasing amounts starting at $5,000
- Adjustable interest rates of 4.99% – 24.99%
- Flexible monthly payment plans of 18 – 84 months
- Fast funding times (within 2 business days)
In the end, financing and leasing can make business equipment more affordable, so you get back to work and spend less time worrying. What’s more, Money Line Capital can help you lease or finance all sorts of tools, machines, and vehicles, such as:
- Dump Trucks
- Construction Equipment
- Excavation Equipment
What Costs Can You Encounter As a Client of Money Line Capital?
Once again, the exact costs of your financing or leasing contract from Money Line Capital will vary based on its conditions. For instance, if you have healthy business finances and credit, you may pay less for your loan or lease overall (and vice versa). That said, here are some of the basic costs you’ll have to budget for:
- Principal – Keep in mind that you could be making monthly payments for up to 84 months. That’s a long time to be in debt, especially after you factor in all your other typical business expenses.
- Interest – Your interest rate can fluctuate according to several factors, such as how strong your finances are. Even if you manage to lock in a low rate, you will be charged interest on every payment, which can certainly increase their size.
- Fees – You may also have to cover several fees throughout the financing or leasing process. These can include one-time or per-payment fees for loan origination, preparation of documents, and other administrative services.
- Penalties – As long as you make payments on time and in full, you should never be subject to any extra charges. However, every late, short, or missed payment can result in a penalty fee, as well as extra interest applied to your final bill.
What Are The Pros and Cons of Money Line Capital?
Every lender, whether they are business oriented or not, has benefits and drawbacks that you must think about before applying. While Money Line Capital can make your equipment more cost-effective, here are a few pros and cons to consider:
- You can finance or lease equipment and vehicles that are usually unaffordable
- Interest rates and payment plans are adjustable
- Businesses with bad credit and debt problems can still qualify
- Responsible payments can elevate your business credit score
- Fast approval and funding times compared to banks
- Interest rates can be high if your business has weak finances or credit
- Services are only available to Ontario resident
Why does my business credit matter and can I qualify with bad credit?
What’s the difference between equipment financing and leasing?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
|$5,000+||Must be an Ontario resident Must be at least 18 years of age Other conditions may apply during approval process||Completed application form Government issued identification 3 most recent commercial bank statements List of your assets|
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.