Are your COVID-19 government benefits coming to end? We have the information you need to prepare.
Eden Park Reviews, Ratings And Fees October 2021
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 9 pm
Eden Park is a vehicle financing boutique lender. They have been in business since 2008 and provide their service in 7 provinces. Since their establishment, they have provided over 15,000 loans and have grown their network of partners to 1,800. With over a decade of experience in the industry, Eden Park has built a team that focuses on providing the best service. Meaning no matter what time of day it is, they are always available to help. Financing is more than a transaction to Eden Park, it’s about building a relationship.
How Can Drivers Qualify For Vehicle Financing From Eden Park?
Qualifying for a car loan can sometimes be a complicated process. Luckily, Eden Park takes in clients all over Canada from all walks of life. That said, there are a few things you can do to become eligible for the best financing amounts, interest rates, and repayment terms, including but not limited to:
- Be a permanent Canadian resident with a valid driver’s license
- Be at least the age 19 years of age
- Have a steady job and an income of at least $2,000 per month
- Have good credit and a history of responsible debt payments
- Have some collateral to offer as loan security (optional but helpful)
- Find a stronger borrower to cosign your application (optional but helpful)
While you may still be able to qualify for vehicle financing if you have bad credit, a low income, or recent debt problems, the best interest rates and loan conditions come about when you have strong financial health. Don’t hesitate to contact Eden Park for more information about their approval process.
What Documents Will I Need to Apply With Eden Park?
Before you can truly qualify for vehicle financing from Eden Park, it’s important to prepare your finances and credit report for inspection so they can verify how easy it will be for you to make payments. There are also a few personal and financial documents that you’ll need to apply, such as your:
- Driver’s license
- Most recent pay stubs or other online proof of income
- A bill of sale from your vehicle dealership
- Vehicle registration and insurance information
- A pre-authorized debit form or VOID cheque
If you’re ready to apply, you can do so online by filling out the appropriate forms on the Eden Park website. For additional information, you can also send them an email or contact a customer service representative by phone at 1-855-366-8667.
What Features Does Eden Park Vehicle Financing Offer?
Prior to applying for any type of financing, it’s imperative to weigh all your options and be totally aware of what your potential lender has to offer. Fortunately, you can access the following features once you’ve been approved by Eden Park:
- Vehicle loan amounts based on the type of vehicle you need
- Adjustable interest rates starting at 11.9%
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly installment plans
- Fast financing in 24 hours, sent directly to your vehicle provider
Essentially, vehicle financing from Eden Park allows you to purchase the car, van, or truck of your choosing. Afterward, you’ll repay your loan through divided installments (with interest) until your debt is paid in full. The payments themselves will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account via pre-authorized debit transactions.
What Costs Can I Run Into When Financing a Vehicle Through Eden Park?
Another factor to consider when applying for vehicle financing is how much your loan could cost you overall. These costs are particularly important when you consider the typical expenses that come with any car, van, or truck. Here are some of the main costs you could encounter after being approved by Eden Park:
- Loan Principal – Of course, the largest cost you’ll run into will be your loan payments, which can last up to 84 months. Be sure to consider the size and frequency of your payments carefully, as they can definitely affect your budget.
- Interest – The second largest cost you’ll encounter is your interest rate, which can start at 11.9%. Be careful, because your rate can go up if you apply with a low income, bad credit, or if you’re trying to finance an expensive vehicle.
- Fees – You may also be charged several one-time or per-payment loan fees, such as origination, documentation, and other administrative procedures. Your dealership may even charge certain fees for their own services.
- Penalties – Don’t forget that your payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account. If your account shows insufficient funds on any due dates, you could be charged a hefty penalty fee, as well as added interest.
Keep in mind that the final cost of your car loan can vary based on how much financing you secure, how long your repayment plan is, what interest rate you qualify for, and what fees you’re charged. Only take on a vehicle loan that you can comfortably afford!
What Are The Benefits and Drawbacks of Eden Park Vehicle Financing?
Before you apply for any sort of financing, including a car loan, it’s essential to weigh the pros and cons that come with it, as they may affect your finances in different ways. Here are the main benefits and drawbacks of vehicle financing from Eden Park:
- It’s easier to purchase a vehicle that would otherwise be unaffordable
- Payments, loan terms, and interest rates are all flexible
- Hundreds of dealerships and vehicles to choose from
- Applications can be completed 100% online
- Responsible payments can elevate your credit score
- Interest rates can be higher for drivers with bad credit or weak finances
- Financing is not available in Quebec, Northwest Territories, Yukon, or Nunavut
- Defaulting on payments can lead to penalties, repossession, and credit damage
- Lack of research can lead to buying an unsatisfactory vehicle
How can a vehicle loan affect my credit?
What types of cars can Eden park help me finance?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
See what others have to say about Eden Park
Namrata Gupta was very helpful in helping me make payment arrangements after a difficult time. No stress at all.
Eden Park was able to work with me during a rough spot to accommodate a payment plan.
Find Other Lenders In This Region
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.