Join millions of Canadians who have already trusted Loans CanadaFind A Lender
Bryden Financing & Auto Sales is a family-owned car dealership that was established in 2003. Bryden Financing & Auto Sales is an all in one dealership who provides used vehicles like cars, SUVs and trucks, plus the financing. They provide their services in Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada. Bryden Financing is a great choice for consumers with a low credit score or a spotty credit history, as they approve financing on other factors. So if you have declared bankruptcy in the past, had your debt sold to a collection agency or if you merely don’t have credit because you are new to the country, Bryden Financials can help you get the car you need.
How Can Drivers Qualify With Bryden Financing?
Cars come in all shapes, models, and costs. As such, the qualification requirements at Bryden Financing can vary from driver to driver and vehicle to vehicle. That said, there are a few basic things you can do to receive the best approval chances, financing conditions, and interest rates when you apply, such as:
- Have a good credit score (660-900)
- Have a full-time job and decent monthly income
- Save up as much money as possible
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be a permanent resident of Atlantic Canada (namely Nova Scotia)
- Be over the age of majority in your province (18 or 19+)
- Offer a sizeable down payment
- Find a cosigner
- Look for a vehicle that’s within a reasonable price range
- Be discharged from any consumer proposals or bankruptcies
Essentially, getting approved for a car loan is all about how much you can afford when it comes to your payment plan. So, if you have a good income, a high credit score, and are otherwise secure financially, you’ll have an easier time qualifying with Bryden Financing or one of the other lenders they’re partnered with.
What Information May Be Required to Apply With Bryden Financing?
As mentioned, the general requirements for vehicle loan approval can vary depending on how financially stable you are and what type of vehicle you’re trying to finance. Here are some of the personal and financial documents/details you may have to provide:
- Your driver’s license and/or other government photo identification
- Your most recent bank statements (proof of income)
- Your job title and employment status
- A recent utility bill or other proof of your permanent address
- A completed credit application
- Information about your desired vehicle (make, model, year, etc.)
- A pre-authorized debit form or VOID cheque
Before you get started, keep in mind that Bryden Financial may request other details or documents when you apply, especially if you’re buying a newer or more expensive vehicle. For instance, if you have bad credit or no credit history to speak of, you may be asked for some form of loan security, such as collateral or a cosigner.
Otherwise, you can apply or book a test drive on the Bryden Financial website within a few minutes. You can also call their toll-free phone number (1-877-427-9336), send them an email, or visit their main office in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia.
What Are The Best Features of an Auto Loan From Bryden Financing?
One good thing about Bryden Financing is that they can buy your pre-owned vehicle from you for cash (provided it has some value). However, their main products are vehicle loans and here are a few other great features about them and their organization:
- They offer adjustable interest rates starting at 4.99%
- It’s possible to trade in your used vehicle for a lower price on your next one
- A wide range of sedans, hatchbacks, trucks, and vans are available
- Down payment may not be necessary
- They have high approval rates of 97%
- Drivers with bad credit, low incomes, or debt problems can still qualify
- They can help you get out of your pre-existing lease contract
- Their vehicles are certified and come with CarFax and CarProof reports
- They are partnered with several big banks and auto lenders (this can give you better approval chances)
Even if you don’t have amazing credit or finances, you may still be eligible for a car loan through Bryden Financing. If not, they can connect you with a lender that is more open to clients in your situation. Contact them today for a quote or to see if you pre-qualify.
What Costs Can I Expect With a Car Loan From Bryden Financing?
If you look at the Bryden Financing webpage, you may not be able to find a limit to the amount of financing they offer. That’s because the cost of a vehicle can fluctuate depending on a number of different factors. Don’t worry, if you can’t find the right size car loan at first, Bryden can help you find another source of financing in your area.
Otherwise, here are some of the major costs you could run into once your car loan has been approved from Bryden Financing & Auto Sales:
- Principal – The largest cost you’ll encounter is the vehicle itself. Depending on the size of your loan and the conditions of your payment plan, your installments can last several years and may have to be paid on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly basis. So, you’ll have to budget accordingly.
- Interest – The second largest cost is the interest rate, which can also fluctuate according to several elements, such as your income and credit score. The stronger your finances are, the lower your rate will be.
- Fees – You may also be subject to a number of fees for whatever administrative services Bryden Financing must provide for you. These fees can include but aren’t limited to loan origination, documentation, inspection, and other costs related to the dealership, bank, or another lender you apply with.
- Penalties – Another fee you could encounter is a defaulting penalty for any late, short, or missed payments. To avoid these negative fees, as well as any damage to your finances or credit, only apply for a car loan that you can comfortably afford over time, even if you lose your job or have a financial emergency.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Bryden Financing & Auto Sales?
Now that you know about what Bryden Financing can do for you, here’s a rundown of the main benefits and drawbacks of their vehicle loan deals. Consider these pros and cons carefully before you give away any of your personal or financial information:
- They can connect you with many vehicles, lenders, and financing plans
- Interest rates and repayment terms are adjustable
- Bad credit, no credit, and lesser financial health are accepted
- Down payments are optional for most borrowers
- Responsible payments can improve your credit score
- Existing vehicles can be traded in or sold for cash
- Not enough information about car loans listed on the Bryden website
- Unhealthy finances or credit can lead to worse approval odds and higher rates
Bryden Financing & Auto Sales - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get approved if I have bad credit or no credit?
What can I expect from a vehicle trade-In deal?