To help you navigate post-CERB Canada, here is everything you need to know about what government help is available to you in 2022.
Auto Credit Deals Reviews, Ratings And Fees January 2022
Vancouver, British Columbia
Auto Credit Deals offers affordable car loans to Canadians regardless of their credit history. The company is partnered with over 300 dealerships across the country so you can get approved for the car loan you need and get matched with suitable vehicle options near you. Their simple online application can be completed and submitted in just three minutes from the comfort of your own home.
How To Qualify With Auto Credit Deals?
Auto Credit Deals makes it easy for car buyers facing all types of credit situations to get approved for auto financing with one of their many lenders across the country.
In order to get approved with Auto Credit Deals, you must:
- Be at least the age of majority in your province or territory (18 – 19+)
- Be a permanent resident of Canada
- Possess a valid Canadian driver’s license
- Earn a minimum monthly income of $1,800 (income assistance may be factored in, including ODSP)
- Show proof of your address and active bank account (most recent paychecks and bank statements)
One of the key benefits of the Auto Credit Deals network is that they accept clients who have bad credit. However, the best way to access a larger loan sum and lower interest rate is by applying with a solid income, a decent credit score, and strong finances overall. While it isn’t necessary to put any money down to get approved, adding a down payment makes it easier to secure better approval terms.
You can also apply without a cosigner but if your income is under the $1800 threshold, a cosigner can help make up the difference.
How Do I Apply With Auto Credit Deals?
Although Auto Credit Deals does have a head office located in downtown Vancouver, it serves all provinces and territories and any Canadian can apply for finance online. The application is relatively simple, takes only three minutes to complete, and only asks for some essential information (employment, income, trade-in details, etc).
Once you’ve submitted your application and gained pre-approval, it shouldn’t take them more than 24 hours to connect you with one of their dealership partners.
What Are The Benefits Of Getting A Car Loan With Auto Credit Deals?
With Auto Credit Deals, car buyers save a lot of time with their online pre-approval because it streamlines the customer journey. Traditionally, when looking for a car to buy, customers generally go from dealership to dealership looking at vehicles that they can’t actually afford to finance. The big advantage of working with Auto Credit Deals is that it helps you arrange auto financing as a first step. With approval terms already organized, customers can focus solely on vehicle options that they will get approved for.
Auto Credit Deals is technically a credit network, so their main goal is to set you up with an auto loan lender or vehicle dealership in your area. Luckily, they are partnered with over 300 different dealerships across Canada, so finding the right vehicle financing solution won’t be too difficult.
In addition, you can gain access to all of these helpful features and services:
- Vehicle loan sums of up to $50,000
- Adjustable interest rates of 29.99% – 46.96%
- Flexible repayment terms of 12 – 96 months
- The option of making bi-weekly or monthly payments
- Possible in-house financing options through certain dealerships
Pros & Cons Of Applying With Auto Credit Deals
Still not sure if Auto Credit Deals is the right vehicle financing solution for you? That’s understandable. After all, buying a car is a big financial decision, even if you’re financing a used model. It’s a good idea to weigh any positives and negatives prior to applying.
- Apply online in minutes from home. No more in-person appointments.
- It’s free to get pre-approved and there is no obligation to buy a car.
- Fast pre-approvals usually on the same day.
- $0 down car loan options may be available.
- Customers with bad credit are welcome to apply.
- On-time car payments will raise your credit score.
- Interest rates and repayment plans are adjustable.
- Warranties and other add-ons may be offered by some dealerships.
- With its vast network of dealer partners, Auto Credit Deals can connect you with many great options (cars, trucks, SUVs, and minivans) near you.
- Difficult to secure the lowest interest rates if you have bad credit
- Pre-approval terms come with an expiration date
- Your desired vehicle’s price may exceed Auto Credit Deals’ loan limits
What types of vehicles can you buy through Auto Credit Deals?
Can I get approved with Auto Credit Deals if I have bad credit?
Does Auto Credit Deals offer no credit check car loans with guaranteed approval?
Will a car loan affect my credit score?
Rate & Terms
Requirements & Documents
|Up to $50,000|
See what others have to say about Auto Credit Deals
Nice service I bought the car I wanted and they were easy to work with.
Find Other Lenders In This Region
Want to show off your rating on your website? Copy the code below to embed our review widget on your website.