For the average adult Canadian a car is not only their main form of transportation, it’s a necessity. Purchasing a “new to you” car is a huge investment, therefore, it’s important that you weigh all your options before you make your final decision. One of the most important, and potentially most difficult choices to make during the car buying process is choosing between a brand new vehicle and a used vehicle. To help you with your decision, we’ve created an infographic that compares the pros and cons of a new car vs. a used car, take a look.
Get a free, no obligation personal loan quote with rates as low as 6.99%Get Started You can apply with no effect to your credit score
- Is Returning A Financed Vehicle In Canada Possible?
- 0% Car Financing In Canada
- Leasing A Vehicle Through Your Business In Canada
- Car Sales Tax On New And Used Vehicles In Canada
- How To Check If Your Car Has A Lien On It
- What is The Average Car Loan Interest Rate in Canada?
- How Do I Voluntarily Surrender My Car?
- How Buying A Car Affects Buying A House
Want to lower your car Payments?
Speak with a Loans Canada representative today and learn how you can refinance your car loan and save. Call us today at:1-877-995-6269