Ever wonder if the money you have in the bank is safe? Check out this article to learn about how the CDIC insures your money.
How Much Debt Is Too Much? Watch BuyProperly’s Webinar Featuring Loans Canada CEO Scott Satov and Borrowell COO Eva Wong
Loans Canada: The Country's Best Loan Comparison Platform
Watch our CEO and President, Scott Satov, joined by Eva Wong, co-founder & COO at Borrowell and Khushboo Jha, CEO at BuyProperly, discuss the implications of increased household debt for Canadians.
Main points of discussion:
- Is there good debt and bad debt?
- How Canadian consumers can get debt at better rates and avoid harmful debt.
- Optical debt levels for individual consumers
- Best practices for manage debt levels
- Mortgage payment deferrals
- Leverage technology to help with debt planning
- The affect Canadian household debt on the current economy
BuyProperly is an online platform that allows the average consumer to invest in fractional real estate deals. Their goal is to help investors build growth by adding real estate to their portfolio without needed to make a large downpayment.
For more information about BuyProperly check out our interview with them.
Rating of 5/5 based on 2 votes.
Largest Lender Network In Canada
Save time and money with Loans Canada. Research and compare lenders before you apply. Share your experiences with Canada's top lenders.
Homewise is changing the way Canadians shop for and choose their mortgages by making the application process more approachable.