Find the best tools and information to make the best financing decision here.
- Earn up to 2 points on ALL card purchases* without restrictions*!
- Reassuring protection. Travel with peace of mind thanks to our comprehensive insurance coverage
- Trip cancellation/interruption, flight delay, and baggage insurance
- Rental vehicle insurance*
- Travel assistance service
- Purchase protection in case of theft or damage*
- Extended Warranty*
- Concierge service
- Travel cards (Platinum, World, and World Elite) Your credit card gives you access to a multitude of rewards. Our customers choose from several options to have fun thanks to the points accumulated:
- Get your hands on new electronics, kitchen accessories, gift cards, and more
- Make a payment on your credit card with your points?
- Contribute to your RRSP and TFSA
- Make a donation to one of the participating charities
- Plan a trip when you can start travelling again
- And more!
- Purchase APR: 20.99%
- Balance Transfer APR: 22.49%
- Cash Advances: 22.49%
Bonus rewards points:
The 20,000 rewards points given under this promotion will be credited to the credit card account in a single payment no later than the 5th statement following the account opening:v
Platinum, World and or World EliteTM MastercardTM credit cards: get 20,000 rewards points if $3,000 in net purchases are charged to the credit card account within the first three months following account opening.
The account must be in good standing at the time the annual fees are refunded and bonus rewards points are applied.
The net purchases charged to the card are calculated over a period of three months, starting at account opening. For example, if the account is opened March 15, 2022, the account holder will have until June 15, 2022 to charge the required amount of purchases to the account and obtain the bonus rewards points.
Net purchases refer to the amount in purchases charged to the account less returns and refunds. Annual fees, balance transfers, cash advances (including transactions that can be converted directly to cash, such as money orders, traveller's cheques and gambling transactions), interest charges and any other fees and adjustments are not considered purchases and are therefore not included in the calculation.