Find the best tools and information to make the best financing decision here.
Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
- Special Offer: Apply for a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card by December 31, 2021, and earn an extra 15% back (up to $150) when you spend up to $1,000 in everyday purchases within your first 2 months.
- Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice.
- Earn 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
- Have your Money-Back Rewards deposited into a Tangerine Savings Account and get a 3rd 2% Money-Back Category.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
- Change your 2% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
- Free Cards for Authorized Users on your Account.
- Purchase Assurance: May automatically cover loss, theft or damage, in excess of other insurance, for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Extended Warranty: May double the period of repair services, to a maximum of one additional year, when the original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Minimum income: $12,000
- Recommended credit score: good-excellent
Rewards Promotional Offer:
The Tangerine 15% Limited Time Promotional Offer (the “Offer”) is only available to new Tangerine Credit Card Account holders who (i) apply for a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card (the “Account”) by December 31, 2021, (ii) activate their Account within 45 days of approval, and (iii) have up to a maximum of $1,000 in total Net Purchases posted to their Account within the 60-day period beginning on the date the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card is activated.
Tangerine is a registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence. Forward Banking is a registered trademark of Tangerine Bank.
®/TM Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks and tap & go is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Applicants will have to consent to a credit check as part of the application process. Accounts must be in Good Standing in order to receive Money-Back Rewards.
Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and interest applies from the transaction date that appears on your monthly statement to the date you repay the balance in full. There is no interest-free grace period on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.