Find the best tools and information to make the best financing decision here.
Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card
With no annual fee, the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card makes it easy to be smart with your money. Every purchase you make earns you cash back that you can have deposited directly back onto your Credit Card to apply towards your balance, or into a Tangerine Savings Account, each month automatically. So you’ll save money even when you’re spending. You get 2% Money-Back Rewards on your purchases in select 2% Money-Back Categories, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
Unlike other credit cards, where rewards need to be requested or come with unreasonable restrictions, with the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card, you earn unlimited Money-Back Rewards. There is no annual fee, which means you’re not paying a price to earn cash back, either. And you get your Money-Back Rewards monthly as you earn them. It’s your money, plain and simple.
- Minimum income: $12,000
- Recommended credit score: good-excellent
Special Offer:Do life stuff, get an extra 10% back* on everyday purchases. Earn an extra 10% back* for a limited time with a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card. Apply for a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card by August 16, 2021, and earn an extra 10% back (up to $100) when you spend up to $1,000 in everyday purchases within your first 2 months.*
- Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
- Have your Money-Back Rewards deposited into a Tangerine Savings Account, and get a 3rd 2% Money-Back Category.
- Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically and paid monthly, and can either be applied towards your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
- Change your 2% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
- Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you’re up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
Additional Card Benefits:
- Free Cards for Authorized Users on your Account
- Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty1 – For most new purchases made anywhere in the world using your Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card, you may receive a lifetime maximum of up to $60,000 for the following insurance coverage:
- Purchase Assurance, which may automatically cover loss, theft or damage, in excess of other insurance, for 90 days from the date of purchase; and
- Extended Warranty, which may double the period of repair services, to a maximum of one additional year, when the original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Accepted worldwide at more than 24 million locations in over 210 countries
- Mastercard Zero Liability
- Mastercard Tap & GoTM
*The Tangerine 10% Limited Time Promotional Offer (the “Offer”) is only available to new Tangerine Credit Card Account holders who (i) apply for a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card (the “Account”) by August 16, 2021, (ii) activate their Account within 45 days of approval, and (iii) have up to a maximum of $1,000 in total Net Purchases posted to their Account within the 60-day period beginning on the date the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card is activated. “Net Purchases” include purchases charged to the Account (less any refunds, returns or other similar credits) but do not include payments, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers and Cash-Like Transactions), interest, fees, insurance premiums, adjustments or other charges
Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you’re up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
Tangerine is a registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence. Forward Banking is a registered trademark of Tangerine Bank.
®/TM Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks and tap & go is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Applicants will have to consent to a credit check as part of the application process. Accounts must be in Good Standing in order to receive Money-Back Rewards.
Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and interest applies from the transaction date that appears on your monthly statement to the date you repay the balance in full. There is no interest-free grace period on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.