Happy New Year from Loans Canada!
We’d like to wish all our clients a happy new year in 2016!
We’d also like to take this opportunity to highlight some important blog posts from 2016. Check them out!
- Should Credit Counselling be your New Year’s Resolution?
- Predatory Borrowers: Victims or Offenders?
- Scam Alert: Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- If I File for Bankruptcy, Who Will Know?
- Can Your Facebook Friends Affect Your Creditworthiness?
- Good Debt vs. Bad Debt
- What Does “Any Credit Accepted” Really Mean?
- Annual Consumer Insolvency Rates by Province 2013
- Improve Your Credit Series: How to Get Started