Find the best tools and information to make the best financing decision here.
Scotia Momentum® MasterCard®
- 7.99% introductory interest rate on purchases for the first 6 months (19.99% after that)◊
- Cash back on everyday spending with no annual fee
- 1% cash back on eligible gas station, grocery store and drug store purchases and recurring bill payments
- 0.5% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of May 1, 2020. Subject to change.
- 19.99% on purchases
- 22.99% on cash advances
Eligibility and Exclusions: Individuals who are currently or were previously primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank retail credit card in the past 2 years, including those that switch from an existing Scotiabank retail credit card, as well as employees of Scotiabank, are not eligible for the 7.99% introductory interest rate offer (the “Offer”). Subject to the above exclusions, Scotiabank small business credit cardholders are eligible for the Offer.
Payment Allocation: In general, if you make a payment that exceeds the minimum payment on your statement, we will apply your payment on a proportionate basis among each group of billed charges on your Account. We group charges based on the interest rate that applies to the group of charges. Your payment cannot be applied to the balance(s) of your choice. See your credit card agreement for more information about how we apply payments to your Account.
Rates and Fees: There is currently no annual fee for the primary card and no fee for each additional supplementary card. The current preferred annual interest rates for the Account are: 19.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances (including balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques and cash-like transactions). All rates, fees, features and benefits are subject to change. Offer may be changed, cancelled or extended and cannot be combined with any other offers.